5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
No permission to download

Richiere

Administrator

When: 09 October 2019,
2PM – 4PM EST | 7PM – 9PM UK | 20:00 – 22:00 CET

Tune in at:
Calendar:

This month episode we are going from progressive to uplifting and some of my favorite tracks from a few years ago :music:

Enjoy!

Tracklist:
01. Elevven & Jes - Heartbeat Tonight (Elypsis Extended Remix)
02. Freefall feat. Jan Johnston - Skydive (Paul Thomas & Bluum's Midnight Extended Remix)
03. Morttagua, Uncloak - In A Box Of Shadow (Original Mix)
04. Relocate Vs. Robert Nickson & Neev Kennedy - Not Made To Break (Aeris Remix)
05. Markus Schulz feat. Lady V - Erase You (Wellenrauschs Dark Matter Remix)
06. Alex M.O.R.P.H & Woody Van Eyden feat. Tiff Lacey - I See You (Original Mix)
07. Ronski Speed feat. Emma Hewitt - Lasting Light (2K14 Club Mix)
08. Pedro Del Mar With Reorder feat. Fisher - Reaching Out (Original Club Mix)
09. Robbie Seed feat. That Girl - Come Alive (Extended Mix)
10. ReLocate, Simon Anthony & Katty Heath - Deeper (Extended Mix)
11. Alex Byrka & Petr Vojacek feat. Alaera - We Will Sound (Tau-Rine Remix)
12. Masaru Hinaiji feat. Tsuku - The Sound Of Rain (Alex Shevchenko Remix)
13. Richard Durand & Christina Novelli - Save You (Extended Mix)
14. Stargazers & Neev Kennedy - Walk Between Your Shadows (Extended Mix)
15. Sue McLaren & Suzanne Chesterton pres. Siskin - Beautiful Lie (Extended Mix)
16. Ronski Speed Pres. Sun Decade - Follow You (Dj T.H. Remix)
17. Para X - Awakening (Extended Mix)
18. Driftmoon & Susana - Because Of You (Extended Mix)
19. Misja Helsloot Vs Xijaro & Pitch With Cari - The Power Of Love (Extended Mix)
20. Derek Palmer & Alaera - Your Real Way (Original Mix)

You can post your comments below!

V.G.

Trance Lover
Y're Magicman) I'll always tell you that) Very glad you came back with 87, just no words to express how much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You don’t need to build spaceships to send a person into space .. you just have to put your soul into what you are doing ..
Here, from 5.50 I fly to heaven and with Markus Schulz and Lady V I seem to move to another galaxy)
Sorry for the late comment for these half an hour, for the next hour I will leave a comment when I get back from another galaxy)

Richiere

Administrator
Y're Magicman) I'll always tell you that) Very glad you came back with 87, just no words to express how much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You don’t need to build spaceships to send a person into space .. you just have to put your soul into what you are doing ..
Here, from 5.50 I fly to heaven and with Markus Schulz and Lady V I seem to move to another galaxy)
Sorry for the late comment for these half an hour, for the next hour I will leave a comment when I get back from another galaxy)
Have a good trip and fly save :angel1:
Enjoy the ride :thumbup: