What's new

Vocal Vibes stops on DI.FM

Richiere

Administrator
Time has come...

After long thinking im decided to stop with the monthly show on DI.FM
35 years ago i started making shows, all from vinyl, compilation Compact Disc where coming in that time.

A lot has changed, music changed, trance has changed to more and more that electro, bigroom commercial mainstream sound.

I like to take a step back to have more time for famely and frends and to go back a bit to the roots of trance and
play more that sound as it use to be.

If you like more downtempo and Real Progressive Trance, some great music is coming.

But no worry, i'm not stopping with Vocal Vibes, only not more on a monthly base so i can have more time for Real Vocal Trance
and don't have to fill the 2 hours with tracks i don't like.

December will be the last episode for Vocal Vibes on DI.FM

Yumemi

Trance Adicted
Hi Richiere,

It saddens me to hear that you are stopping with Vocal Vibes, your mixes have given me much pleasure over the past few years. But f your heart no longer is in it anymore I fully understand, in the past I have liked Progressive (Abott & Chambers etc.) and I am looking forward to your new mission in life. :)

Richiere

Administrator
Hi Richiere,

It saddens me to hear that you are stopping with Vocal Vibes, your mixes have given me much pleasure over the past few years. But f your heart no longer is in it anymore I fully understand, in the past I have liked Progressive (Abott & Chambers etc.) and I am looking forward to your new mission in life. :)
Hi Yumemi, a bit late but thanks for your nice comment, i'm not stopping with Vocal Vibes only with the monthly show on DI.FM
So not more every month, but only when i have enough good vocal trance tracks to make a great set.

The Progressive side i like is more downtempo Deep Progressive Trance, it will come soon.

Grtz. Rich.